|Mix is the magazine for colour, design and trends.
Trend Information: One year ahead of the season
Published: March, June, August and December
This magazine brings you new trend updates in design, colour, materials, products and architecture.
Its inspirational imagery provides you with a complete overview of new trends and innovative projects, making this publication a working tool for those who need accurate trend information. Mix uses the NCS notation system, RGB and Lab values in all of its colour trends, making it easier for you to apply them.
|Content for issue 23
- Observer: Maison & Objet, Stockholm Furniture Fair, Interiors Birmingham and Surface Design Show reviews, car clocks, deceptive surface finishes, Todd Tully, Jephson Robb
- Colour Focus: A look at the key colours making an impact on the market, including Pale Blue, Olive and Tangerine
- Show previews: Interiors UAE, Neocon, ICFF, Proposte, I Salone, DMY
- Features: Exhibition design, Big companies commissioning practices, Design using computer programming, Colour in architecture mp3
- Market Analysis: Sweden
- Industry/Contract Section: New developments in ceramics, the changing dynamics of office layouts, new trends in windows
- Trend Information:
Color Trend Predictions: Part 1 of Spring Summer 2012 forecast, including stories Epiphany and Scratch
Materials: Children's Fabrics
- Things we love: A collection of 'things we love' from the team
|IID member get the magazine for R150.00 ex postage and VAT
Contact Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org